Your password defines your Birdee ID. By changing it, you need to change your login credentials and be disconnected from the application.
To change your password:
- Log in to your customer area
- Click on your user tab, on "My information"
- Go to the sub-section "Access"
- Click on the "Define a new password" button next to the password field
- Complete your old password and enter your new password twice
- Click on "Confirm"
- You are disconnected from the application
- Click on the "Login" button on the confirmation page of my password
- Log in with your new credentials